Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
You are receiving this end-of-year thanks today because you have supported me and my work in a significant way. You spreading the word about Creative Minds Publications, LLC greatly impacts our position as a leader in urban literacy education, so thank you!
I invite you to LIKE us on Facebook to see our mission in action!
Just this past year….
- Amy’s Travels (my children’s book) was turned into a performance by the Latin Ballet of Virginia
- I served as the literacy advocate for the Washington Redskins Read Across Richmond Challenge
- CMP presented programs for the first ever Virginia Children’s Book Festival
- The Virginia Literary Festival sponsored my writing workshops in schools
- I returned as the urban educational trainer for VCU AmeriCorps
- I added clients including the University of Chicago, which allows me to consult in even more urban elementary schools on the East Coast
- And Already for 2015….
- Amy’s Travels will make its stage debut in San Francisco
- I’m working closely with the Chris Baker Foundation to promote literacy
- I am working on projects with Chicken Soup for the Soul
- **So, how can we support your work in 2015???
- children’s author visits (preschool-6th grade)
- writing workshops and literacy nights for children and adults
- literacy coaching for parents, teachers, and administrators
- presentations for conferences, colleges, and universities
- professional development for schools
- trainings and speaking engagements for nonprofits, companies, and corporations
- contributor or spokesperson for educational audiences
- ***Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive your 2015 literacy coaching page for details!
- **We are always open to your own ideas regarding collaboration or partnership!
- And thank you again for your constant support of Creative Minds Publications, LLC, a global educational company!
- Kathryn Starke